10 Minute Meal
Fresh, Savory & Satisfying!
Make it a meal by adding a Hilary’s Veggie Burger !
If you follow my Instagram or Facebook stories, you know that adding a Hilary’s veggie burger to a bowl of veggies or a big salad is my go to 10 minute meal. Quick and easy but still nourishing real food that is delicious and so satisfying!
This one is all refrigerator staples…. fresh greens, quinoa mixed with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, parsley & scallions for a “faux Tabbouleh”, a big scoop of hummus, chickpeas, and my favorite… a few olives. The salad and quinoa is simply seasoned with a little lemon juice and EVOO. And it all came together while the Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burger sautéed for 6 minutes.
Hilary’s Veggie Burgers are Certified Gluten-free, Organic, Vegan, made with minimally processed ingredients, free of common allergens and really yummy. Now they are available at a new everyday low price of 2 for $6 at all Whole Foods and Sprouts locations which is great if you eat them as often as we do!
Post sponsored by Hilary’s Eat Well but opinions are my own.
How to creat a meal in minutes:
- Start with Mixed Greens to fill the plate
- Add a grain of your choice — Here I added Quinoa because we always have some prepared in the fridge.
- Top with more veggies — here I added cherry tomatoes, chopped cucumber, fresh parsley and scallions to the quinoa.
- Add Protein — here I opted for 3 plant based variations — a scoop of hummus, a handful of chickpeas, and a Hilary’s Veggie Burger.
- Add some fun extras for texture and flavor– here I added olives. You can also try hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds of even a handful of your favorite nut.
- Add dressing– here I kept is really simple and just added a simple dressing of fresh Lemon Juice and EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). I like to used the ratio of 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice to 1.5 teaspoons EVOO plus a pinch of kosher salt.