- 7-10 apples depending on how full you want it and size of baking dish
- 1 cup gluten free flour we use GF Jules all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Approx 3/4 cup sugar you can add more or less depending on sweetness of apples
- 2 tbsp quick cooking gluten-free oats
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal optional
- 1/3 cup butter melted & slightly cooled I use Earth Balance sticks instead
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Peel, core and slice the apples, and place in a baking pan (any shape, approximately 9 inch).
- With a fork, mix together flour, sugar, salt, flaxseed, oats and egg until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Mix cinnamon into the melted butter.
- Pour over the flour mixture and apples.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until topping slightly golden and apples tender.