Arugula Salad with Lemon Walnut Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 5 oz container fresh baby arugula
- 3-4 tablespoons walnuts halves or chopped, option to toast them
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl or liquid measuring cup and whisk until well combined.
- Note: if making the dressing ahead of time, store in a sealed container and be sure to mix again before serving, as it will separate.
- If toasting walnuts, place walnuts in a dry skillet over medium heat, shaking the pan frequently for about 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
- Place arugula and walnuts in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss until greens are evenly. Serve immediately and enjoy!