Autumn Bowl of Veggie Goodness
Savory, Satisfying and Delicious!
Tonight’s dinner is Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower, Roasted Eggplant, Roasted Spiced Butternut Squash, Roasted Broccoli, Roasted Turmeric Chickpeas, 1/2 an Avocado and New Hilary’s Millet Medley in Golden Curry.
Best part is that I roasted all the veggies yesterday and heated up the Hilary’s Millet Medley today in less than 5 minutes to give it all a new fresh taste and feel. Hilary’s recently launched a line of Millet Medley’s and they are delish! Certified gluten-free, non-gmo, organic and Allergen Free, the are made with real whole foods and spices, all ingredients you recognize!
Post sponsored by Hilary’s.
Scroll down for recipe.
Autumn in a bowl
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Salads, Dinner, Veggies
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Cauliflower, cut into bite size or slightly larger pieces
- Butternut Squash, 1 package precut into 1-2 inch pieces
- Broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- Eggplant, sliced into ¼-1/2 inch thick slices
- Chickpeas, 1 can, rinsed and drained
- ½ avocado
- 1 package Hilary's Millet Medley, Golden Curry
- 1 tsp Turmeric - for cauliflower
- 1 tsp Cumin - for butternut squash
- 1 tsp Paprika for butternut squash
- ½ sea salt for butternut squash
- Avocado oil
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cauliflower: Gently toss in avocado oil, turmeric, salt and pepper. Lay in a single layer on individual baking sheets or bake 15-20 minutes or until tender and slightly crispy
- Broccoli: Gently toss in avocado oil, salt and pepper. Lay in a single layer on individual baking sheets or bake 15-20 minutes or until tender and slightly crispy
- Eggplant: Brush both sides with avocado oil, sprinkle with salt. Lay in a single layer on individual baking sheets or bake 40 minutes or until tender and slightly crispy
- Chickpeas: Gently toss in oil, salt, pepper and sprinkle with turmeric if desired. Place in a single layer on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until just crispy.
- Butternut Squash: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Gently toss squash with 2 tbsp avocado oil, cumin, paprika and sea salt. Lay in a single layer on baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes. Turn butternut squash over. Roast another 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Prepare Millet Medley according to package.