Berry Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 High Speed Blender we use a a Nutribullet (amazon affiliate link)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries approximately 3 large or 4 small strawberries
- ½ small banana
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice I tend to use 3/4 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup water
- 1 scoop chocolate collagen or protein powder we use Primal Kitchen chocolate collagen powder (amazon affiliate link)
- 1 tablespoon cacao (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- sprinkle cinnamon
- sprinkle cayenne pepper (optional but recommended for a little spicy kick)
- sprinkle cacao nibs for optional topping
- Place all ingredients in a blender according to your blender's instructions.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with cacao nibs or berries as desired. Enjoy!