Black Bean Veggie Chip n’ Dip
Easy, fresh & delish!
Feeling Chipper despite the dreary weather! This Black Bean Veggie CHIP N’ DIP is definitely on the menu this holiday weekend….
Our go-to Black Bean Veggie Dip is perfect all summer long… great for backyard barbecues, impromptu get togethers or feeding a hungry crew before dinner.
Super quick and easy, it takes merely minutes to assemble. It is simply Black Beans, Corn, Green Pepper, Red Onion, Tomatoes and Fresh Parsley all mixed together and seasoned with Rice Wine Vinegar, salt and pepper. Served with your favorite gluten-free corn chips, the saltiness of the chips perfectly balances the tanginess of the rice wine vinegar and you have a crowd pleasing healthy snack or app!
If you have any leftover veggie bean dip, it makes a great Buddha Bowl mixed with quinoa and avocado. Simple, fresh & delicious, this dip is a hit every time!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Black Bean Veggie Dip
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Appetizers, Sides, Veggies, Super Bowl
- 1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can of corn, drained & rinsed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped OR approx 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 bunch Curly Italian Parsley, chopped
- Rice Wine Vinegar to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Gluten-free corn chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve with your favorite gluten-free corn chips.