- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch can add more if you want less liquidy
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon. salt
- 6 cups approximately 2 lbs. blueberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 teaspoon melted butter or butter alternative or coconut oil
- 1 3/4 cups GF Jules All Purpose Gluten-free Flour affiliate link
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk plus 2 tablespoons for brushing top
- 1-2 tablespoons turbinado sugar for topping
Preheat oven to 375˚F
- Whisk together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in coconut milk. Let stand while you mix together the filling, until dough firms into "spongy" consistency.
- Whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and salt in large bowl.
- Add blueberries and melted butter or oil and stir to coat.
- Spread filling in 2 - to 3-quart baking dish.
- Scoop 1⁄4 -cup dollops of biscuit topping over filling with ice-cream scoop, leaving a little space between each dollop. Brush dollops with coconut milk and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake 45- 50 minutes or until filling is thick and bubbly and biscuit topping is golden brown. Pro tip: Check cobbler at 30-40 minutes and if biscuits are golden enough, then cover loosely with foil for remainder of baking time. PRO TIP: place entire baking pan on a baking sheet so that if it bubbles over, it doesn't make a mess!
- Cool 15 minutes before serving. Serve warm or cold.
- Optional: serve with vanilla ice cream of choice.
One thought on “Blueberry Cobbler”
I just finally got to make this for our 4th of July BBQ! It is amazing!!! I used lots of fresh blueberries and I want to just eat the whole thing! Super easy!! Thank you so much for sharing this one!!! I’m even going to try making the biscuits by themselves! ?