Chickpea Spaghetti with Spinach, Onions and Sundried Tomatoes
4 ingredients, 15 minutes.
Giveaway closed & winner chosen. BUT excited about this pasta? You can still use my discount code HGFF for 20% off a case & free shipping at www.eatbanza.com.
And the recipe for this awesome 4 ingredient, 15 minutes pasta with spinach, red onion and sundried tomatoes is below. Scroll down for recipe.
GIVEAWAY happening on Instagram‼️ I’ve teamed up with my friends at Eat Banza to give one lucky winner a 6 pack case of Banza spaghetti OR mixed variety (including penne, rotini, elbows & shells). Winner’s choice .
If you’re not familiar with Banza, it’s a gluten-free chickpea based pasta that’s high protein & high fiber (each serving has 25G protein, 13G fiber). Here I used it in one of our favorite weekday pasta dishes. Spinach, red onion, sun dried tomatoes & spaghetti… 4 ingredients, 15 minutes & bursting with flavor!.
For a chance to win the Instagram giveaway:
1. “Like” or double tap the Instagram post.
2. Follow @healthygffamily & @eatbanza on Instagram.
3. Tag 2 friends who love pasta as much as you do!.
Instagram giveaway open to US residents only. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. Giveaway ends 4/28 11:59pm. Winner will be chosen at random and announced thereafter.
Scroll down for the recipe
Chickpea Spaghetti with Spinach, Onions and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Dinner, Pasta, Veggies
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Sundried Tomatoes packed in oil, approximately 10 chopped, feel free to add more or less depending on tastes
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 5 oz container of chopped spinach
- 1 box Banza Chickpea spaghetti or pasta shape of your choice
- Bring water to a boil and prepare pasta according to package.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1-2 tbsp of oil from the sundried tomato jar.
- Add red onion and saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add spinach (it seems like a lot but quickly reduces once it starts to wilt) and cover for 1-2 minutes stirring occasionally, until wilted.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and let mixture cook and reduce while the pasta finishes cooking.
- Drain pasta and add to the vegetable mixture. Mix well, adding extra sundried tomato oil as needed or desired.
- Serve as is or with parmesan