Crispy Seasoned Curly Fries
- 2 to 3 potatoes cleaned, peeled optional
- Organic Canola Oil
- 11/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. chile powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. powdered garlic
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Use a large blade on a spiralizer to cut the potatoes into curls and lay on a paper towel to dry well and absorb excess water. I discard the loose, thin half-moon shapes.
- Following the directions on the Cuisinart Fryer., fill the fryer with oil to the max line. Preheat to 375 degrees. In batches, place potatoes in a single layer in the basket, lower basket into oil and cook to 3-5 minutes until crispy. Remove and lay on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
- Repeat with additional batches.
- Combine ingredients.
- Seasons cooked fries with plain or seasoned salt as desired. Enjoy!
Click here for Baked Curly Fries recipe from Vegetarian Times