Loaded Yogurt Granola Bowl
Easy and delicious!
While my son loves a big savory breakfast, I confess that I am usually more of a grab and go + coffee kind of person. The mornings are usually a bit rushed and my focus is on getting everyone off to school, rather than on preparing myself a big breakfast.
But when I do eat breakfast, or even post-workout, I love a Granola Yogurt bowl packed with all the goods! This one is Kitehill plain Almond Milk yogurt, Purely Elizabeth granola, Barney Butter Almond Butter, fresh peaches, blueberries and blackberries, all topped with hemp seeds.
Fresh, nourishing and filling!
Scroll down for recipe
Loaded Granola Yogurt Bowl
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 single serve container of plain yogurt (I used Kite Hill plain Almond Milk yogurt)
- ½ peach, cut into slices
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ½ cup gluten-free granola (I used Purely Elizabeth)
- 1 large scoop of your favorite nut butter (I used Barney Butter Almond Butter)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Place some of the fruit on the bottom of the bowl
- Top yogurt, granola, and nut butter
- Add remaining fresh fruit
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!