Meatless Monday done right!
Flavorful, Nourishing & Satisfying!
Starting the week strong with two NEW recipes which are sure to become regulars in the rotation… CRISPY BAKED FALAFELS + MEDITERRANEAN KALE SALAD.
Falafel recipe from The Fit Fork Feed, this may be my favorite falafel recipe yet! Gluten-free, Vegan and packed with herbs (parsley, cilantro, garlic, scallions) & superfoods (hempseed, chia seeds, flaxseeds), they have the BEST flavor! And so easy to make! I dipped them in a super fresh Cilantro Lime Cashew Dressing.
The Mediterranean Kale Salad will be enjoyed by even non-kale lovers. It’s simple, savory and just a little tangy. Thinly sliced kale, chickpeas, tomatoes, quick pickled onions and a new Creamy Lemony Tahini Dressing made with sherry vinegar that is out of this world!!
Scroll down for recipes.
Click Here for the Crispy Baked Superfood Falafels from The Fit Fork Feed
Click here for the Mediterranean Kale Salad
Cashew Lime Cilantro Dressing
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Salad Dressing/ Sauce
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- ¼ cup raw cashews soaked for 1 hour ( I have done it with less time and still works!)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until well combined, smooth and creamy.
- Add more water if needed to thin.
- Taste and adjust lime juice or sherry vinegar, if desired.