Mexican Chopped Salad with Honey-Lime Vinaigrette
Easy, Crisp and Delish!
If you’re looking for a salad to please a crowd, look no further. This Mexican Chopped Salad with Honey-Lime Vinaigrette is a true rockstar: crazy delicious, satisfying, and a always a hit!
Avocado, tomatoes, black beans, corn, red pepper, radishes, jicama and feta all on a bed of romaine, and tossed in a honey-lime vinaigrette… It’s an incredible mix of flavors and textures. Great alone or with grilled chicken, this salad is a perfect for a family or a party.
I got the recipe from a friend years ago and have been making it ever since.
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Mexican Chopped Salad With Honey-Lime Vinaigrette
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Dinner, Salads
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp chopped jalepeno
- 2½ cups chopped romaine
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- ¾ cup chopped seeded tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup chopped jicama
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- ¾ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ avocado diced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled low fat feta
- Whisk together until combined
- Place Romaine in a large shallow bowl or plate, top with all the veggies and beans. Dress with vinaigrette and serve.