- Coconut yogurt (I use So Delicious yogurt)
- Granola (I like Purely Elizabeth granola)
- Delicata squash
- Almond butter (My favorite brand is Barney Butter)
- Almond Spice Bar (from Square Organics)
- Combine in a bowl and enjoy
A square breakfast! We were up and out early this morning- me to spin class and my youngest to basketball evaluations. When we met up mid morning we were both ravenous and made yogurt bowls. SO yummy and a perfect start to our Saturday!
Scroll down to see the recipe.
Hi! My name is Karen, and I’m the mom in our Healthy Gluten-Free Family. My posts and pictures here and on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter are labors of love that allow me to share a very personal journey with you, one our family has taken together — learning, experimenting and sharing how to raise a healthy happy gluten-free family. Read more ...