- 1-2 Fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1-2 peaches, sliced
- 1 lb Fresh mozzarella, sliced
- fresh basil
- Balsamic Glaze for serving
- Arrange tomatoes, peaches, mozzarella on a platter.
- Top with fresh basil.
- Serve with balsamic glaze.
A Caprese Salad is so tasty, especially during the summertime with fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden. The addition of fresh juicy peaches to this classic salad takes it to another level.
The peaches add a surprise pop of flavor and pair beautifully with the sweet-tart flavor of the balsamic glaze.
This effortless Summer salad is a total crowd pleaser.
Scroll down to see the recipe.