Warm Rainbow Zoodles Bowl
- 1 carton sliced mushrooms or 1 package mushrooms sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes on the vine if possible
- 1 carton or bag of Brussel sprouts cut off ends and halved
- 1-2 zucchini and/ or yellow squash rinsed and spiralized with skin left on, 1½ -2 cups pre-spiralized zucchini noodles
- Olive Oil
- 2-4 garlic minced, divided
- Kosher Salt
- 2-3 tablespoons dried Basil for mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Avocado sliced
Spiced Butternut Squash
- 1 package pre-cubed butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked Spanish paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
Serve with tahini drizzle or Green Goddess Tahini Sauce
Sprinkle with hemp seeds and/ or sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F, and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss Mushrooms in olive oil, then place in single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with lots of basil (I use 1-1 1/2 tablespoons), salt and pepper to taste. Bake 25 minutes or until tender and just starting to get crispy.
- Gently toss tomatoes in a touch of olive oil. Place on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until tender and skin started to blister or separate from the tomato.
- Spiced Butternut Squash: Place Butternut Squash in large bowl. Toss with oil, cumin, paprika, and sea salt. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Turn squash over. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until tender. For more crispy squash, bake a bit longer. Set aside.
- Brussel Spouts: Toss in a small amount of olive or avocado oil. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy
- Using the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. When olive oil hot and shimmering (not smoking), add garlic, stir for about 30 seconds until fragrant. Add zucchini noodles. Saute stirring frequently until Zucchini noodles are tender crisp, approximately 5- 7 minutes. ( Adjust cooking time if your noodles are thicker or thinner). Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add sesame seeds and stir to combine.
- In each bowl, place 1/2 the zoodles, mushrooms, brussel sprouts, butternut squash, and tomatoes, and 1/2 an avocado. Sprinkle with hemp seeds and drizzle with tahini if desired.
2 thoughts on “Warm Rainbow Zoodle Bowl”
How many servings? Am I missing where it says this?