Tomato, Corn and Avocado Salad
Fresh and Flavorful!
This Tomato, Corn & Avocado Salad showcases fresh, summer produce and will have your taste buds singing!
It’s just 3 main ingredients plus the simplest of seasoning: Tomato, avocado, cooked corn (preferably off the cob) plus extra virgin olive oil, fresh lime juice and cilantro.
We’ll make it with whatever the freshest tomatoes are — heirloom, beefsteak or cherry tomatoes. And we’ll always make it with corn on the cob– cut off the cob.
This simple salad has it all going on… a little juicy, a little crunchy, a little zesty, a little creamy, a lot delicious!
It is a total crowd pleaser!
And best part, it takes literally 10 minutes to prep!
We eat this salad all summer long. We’ll whip it up when we’re “down the shore” (where are my NJ friends?) with family and friends and we’ll enjoy it as part of our dinner whenever we grill or make fish or basically any time!
Hope you love it as much as we do!
Scroll down to see the recipe and leave a comment if you try.
Tomato, Corn, and Avocado Salad
Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family
Recipe type: Salads, Sides, Veggies
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Vegan
- 2 ears of corn, cooked and corn sliced off the cob
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- If you haven't already, cook the corn by bringing a large pot of water to a boil, and boil the corn for 4 minutes or until tender crisp. Let cool. Then slice the corn off the cob.
- Mix all the chopped ingredients and seasonings together in a big bowl, serve & enjoy!