Share on Facebook
Share by Email
Creamy Cashew Herb Dressing
A creamy herb dressing perfect any time of year but especially when fresh herbs are in abundance! Works great as a dipping sauce too!
- 1/3 cup raw cashews soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1/2 cup EVOO extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh flat parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 -4 tablespoons sherry vinegar to taste. I tend to start with 2 tablespoons and add more as needed. More makes it tangier.
- 2 scallions chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons water -- start with 3 and add more as needed.
- pinch salt and pepper
Soak cashews in water for 1 hour, then drain
Add soaked and drained cashews plus all remaining ingredients to a small blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water for a thinner dressing.
Dressing will thicken in the refrigerator but thin up when stirred and room temperature